The site is located in Williamston, NC
Martin Community College 2017-2022 Master Plan
JKF ARCHITECTURE was selected by Martin Community College (MCC) in Williamston, NC to develop its 2017-2022 Master Plan. The Plan reviewed existing facilities, identified the top priorities for new and/or renovated facilities, and projected the building needs over the next five years while painting a practical, long-term vision. Work included:
1) Facilitating infrastructure review for the current and future needs for two campuses;
2) Developing CADD plans for each building for Owner’s long-term record keeping;
3) Reviewing and prioritizing program conditions and new construction budgets;
4) Identifying Code/Ordinance/Approval issues that may impact new construction and/or renovations; and
5) Preparing recommendations for new construction, site improvements, renovations, additions, and alterations required over the next five years, as well as identified long-term projects.
As part of our process, JKF ARCHITECTURE’S Design Team built close working partnerships with MCC stakeholders and staff to secure long-term support and create a safe campus with a strong identity. JKF ARCHITECTURE presented the Plan to Owner’s representatives for final review and adoption. The project was delivered on time and within budget.